On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Middle AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Middle DevOps to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
Responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems, and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in the infrastructure planning process
- Support for the existing platform and assistance in the development of a new one
- Engaging as an advisor to the client around AWS solutions and earning their trust and respect. Providing expertise on aligning current trends in the AWS technology marketplace
- Understanding many disciplines including application architecture, resiliency and DR, databases, virtualization, servers, storage, infrastructure as code and AWS cloud computing, along with the understanding of technology and industry trends
- Collaborating with the application developers to understand and set up tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment processes
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments(RedHat based preferably) and automation scripting(bash, python)
- Familiarity with logging and monitoring technologies such as DataDog/Prometheus, ELK stack
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, and monitoring on AWS; using services like ECS, RDS, ELB, EC2, EKS, S3, CloudFront, Cloud Watch, Route53, SES, etc.
- Hands-on experience with RDS (MySQL) and Redshift
- Hands-on Experience with Jenkins in developing and maintaining CI/CD processes for applications deployed to a cloud or on-premises
- Familiar with Infrastructure as Code using automation tools/configuration management systems like Terraform
- Experience with Ansible
- Deep understanding of web application architecture. Experience with Drupal-based infrastructure will be a plus
- Proficient in manage Kubernetes clusters (both on-premises and EKS)
- English upper-intermediate and higher
- Experience with databases
- Experience with large-scale, real-time applications
- Experience building and deploying complex systems to cloud and on-premises
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with the client
- A constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com