On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.);
- Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review;
- Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
- Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc);
- Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements;
- Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment;
- Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA and other colleagues and stakeholders;
- Delivering the product roadmap and plannings;
- To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC.
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years;
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD);
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL);
- Code testing practices;
- Data structures;
- Architectural, Enterprise and Design Patterns;
- Security patterns, Reverse engineering resistance, Common attacks types (OWASP);
- Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC);
- authentication and authorization flows;
- standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT);
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java (more than 3 years);
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development;
- Web application frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot Framework) (more than 2 years);
- Testing frameworks (e.g.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock) (more than 2 years);
- ORM (e.g. Hibernate) (more than 2 years);
- RDBMS (e.g MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle) (more than 2 years);
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached);
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Active MQ, AWS SQS, Azure Service Bus, Google Pub/Sub);
- Web Servers;
- Version control systems (GIT);
- Cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure);
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo);
- Experience with:
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications;
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions;
- Agile software processes and technologies;
- Code Review process;
- Refactoring process;
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English is a must. ;
- Certifications on:
- Spring Frameworks;
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure);
- Understanding of orchestration and containerisation (e.g. Kubernetes, Swarm);
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns;
- Practical commercial experience with:
- Serverless architecture;
- Integration with 3rd party solutions;
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB);
- Experience with Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search, Apache Solr);
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible);
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube);
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
- Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigate, define and resolve complex issues.
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively.
- Influence customers and team members on the project level.
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects.
- Plan, schedule and monitor own work (and of others where applicable) competently.
- Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com