Ciklum, international Software Development Company is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator / Facility Administrator to join our office in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
In this role you will be a part of the Administrative & Facility Management team, having colleagues close to you and a big distributed team acting in the same role in other offices of company in Ukraine, Belorussia, Pakistan, Poland, and Spain.
The role assumes to be coordinated by the Facility Manager, organizing and assuring suitable conditions for work.
- Organization of the front desk team work: incoming calls, incoming/outgoing correspondence, etc
- Managing all the office life-cycle activities: controlling florist and cleaning services, vending machines work arrangement, dealing with parking issues, non-standard office supplies conduction, cooperation with the printing company, etc.
- Work with Service Now system, process office support requests
- Communicate with the Landlord and third party facility services
- On-boarding conduction for the new employees
- Office space management
- Teams’ move organization and support
- Employees’ and clients’ support in daily activities
- Basic reporting tasks
- Non-IT asset management
- Support events organization
- Education — bachelor or higher
- Experience with supporting office daily routine
- Advanced computer user (Microsoft Office package, Google suit, additional software is a plus)
- English — upper-intermediate written and spoken
- Client-oriented approach
- Calm, self-organized, responsible, pro-active
- Positive attitude
- Should be a real hostess/master of the office
What’s in it for you?
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 24 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!