On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Database Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is Yield business unit within Derivco.
They work hard and of course play hard, but most importantly Derivco don’t take themselves too seriously. Their core business values are passion, ownership and care. Our customer believes in own people and shows it!
We are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
About Client:Derivco (www.derivco.com | www.microgaming.co.uk)
is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. Our highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas.
The software we produce has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. We don’t just create software. We create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Durban, South Africa
Derivco Hong Kong
Our Family Day at Derivco Durban
- Analyse requirements and create an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and objectives
- Develop and release software as per the team standards and processes to meet the defined specifications or requirements within the agreed time
- Provide technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your products
- Make sure your software does what it supposed to do as per the defined specification
- Provide support for product related issues in production with appropriate urgency
- Proactively share knowledge within the team and with key stakeholders
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills
- Solid T/SQL development experience
- Excellent understanding of Relational
- DB Query optimization, performance tuning skills
- Good understanding of Database design principles and techniques, DB Architecture Skills
- Good understanding of database security
- Experience with SSMS
- Understanding of ETL processes
- It is desirable to have experience with SSIS, SSAS
- Experience in using a TDD approach to development using tSQLt frameworks would be ideal
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Spoken and written English (at least upper-intermediate level)
- DBA experience
- Experience with BI Tools
What’s in it for you?
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Supporting and award-winning working environment
- Benefit package
- Friendly and fun colleagues
- Work in an international team
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com