On behalf of Tobii, we are looking for a skilled Infrastructure Developer (C#) for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
About the client:Tobii (tobii.com)
is the world leader in eye tracking — a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye-controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and tackle interesting problems, we might be the right company for you.About the Product:
Our most important software product, Tobii Pro Lab, used by universities, researchers and commercial actors around the globe is constantly developed and improved. We need you to be part of the development team. The product is used to design, conduct and analyze experiments centered around — but not limited to — eye tracking. Our customers bet their academic career or next marketing campaign on insights gained from our software, so we need to offer a very high-quality product handling high volumes of data with microsecond timing resolution and precision.
We’re in it for the long haul. We do not take short cuts that may cause problems down the road. Clean and clear code and solutions is key, as we will maintain the code base for years to come. We are market leaders in our field and intend to strengthen our position even further.
The desktop software team is split in several scrum teams located in Kyiv and Stockholm and together owns the whole development lifecycle including frameworks for automated testing and continuous integration.
As Tobii Pro Lab — desktop application, oriented on Scientific Researchers, it has fat feature set and tight requirements for performance and memory consumption, the number of new tests increasing. All this influence on development and CI environment complexity. We are searching the person who will be able to take ownership and main driver for improving those environments with full support of the teams. If your interests are wider than one language and few tools and you ready to go out from comfort zone and solve complex task — contact us immediately.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters.
If you prefer to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you care about people around you will feel right at home.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
- Optimizing and maintaining tests infrastructure
- Improving and upgrading development tools
- Developing tools for automation of infrastructure operations
- Designing, improving and maintaining CI pipelines using TeamCity and MsBuild
- Identify causes of test failures. Identify and fix problems in test automation layer, improve diagnostics of related problems
- Identifying causes of slow build and test runs. Analyze how efficiently building and testing processes utilize resources on agents
- Setting up CI environment
- Continuous monitoring and, if necessary, troubleshooting of CI
- Collaborating with teams in Stockholm and Kyiv regarding implementation details, process improvements and other efforts in agile environment
- 2+ years of .NET C#
- Understanding of multithreading
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge in OOA/D, SOLID principles and modern techniques of software development
- Driving for continuous systems’ improvements
- Experience with one or more of the following scripting languages:
- Experience in designing and building Continuous Delivery with GitHub, TeamCity
- Understanding of MsBuild system principles
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to work on challenging, large and complex project
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Medical insurance
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org