Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Talent Sourcing Consultant to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Internet recruiting
- Sourcing potential candidates by utilizing job boards, internal database, advertising and other resources
- Reviewing resumes for requirements and pre-screening of candidates
- Initial contact with candidates
- Market research
- You have at least half a year of experience in a similar position in an IT company
- You speak English at Upper Intermediate level or higher
- You are a self-driven and proactive person
- You are passionate about sourcing and want to develop in this sphere
- A self-driven person, who is able to manage their own time, make priorities and work in a multitask mode
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude, is able to work in a team as well as independently
What’s in it for you?
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Cool Sourcing community with variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com