On behalf of iTech Media, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (PHP+JS) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis. You will be a part of one of these squads:
LAUNCH & GROW squads — these are incubator / accelerator type squads; they are tied to iTech Media and Portfolio Company’s international and global expansion. Greenfield projects mixed with refactoring old websites and making them modern and successful. Fast paced teams with a lot of different products to work on to help iTech Media & Portfolio Company to expand the business globally.
FLAGSHIP PRODUCT squads — we have a couple of flagship products (domains are under strict NDA and can be discussed in the final stages of the process), which are large consumer websites within the Online Gambling & Sports Betting space, they are targeted at players and are serving engaging content to the player base as well as price comparison and information aggregators around where to play games, reviews, rankings, promotion aggregation as well as news , blogs , tournament information and so on. The two largest websites are within Online Poker and Online Casinos. These squads work on complex optimizations, new features, modernization of old codebase, quality is key in here.
SUPPPORT squads — these squads support the rest of the business, they vary in purpose. For example you could join Data Engineering squad where developers work with Data teams on building modern big data solutions, data warehousing, integration of tools and data sources and so on. You could work for Engineering Initiatives which aims to improve efficiency and productivity of other product teams by creating tools and process improvements for the rest of the organisation. You could also work in our Hosting & Infrastructure team, where we have engineers, devops and SREs helping to ensure smooth deployment and monitoring.
About the Client:
iTech helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. iTech is looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
iTech is looking for people to join our story. People who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development — our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
- The main responsibilities of the role will be to assist in driving, managing and producing high quality interactive widgets and tools for both users and also your fellow team members.
- You will be tasked with creating industry leading engagement and interactivity in a highly competitive industry. You also will be responsible for helping improve and refactor the current codebase, in an effort to enhance the workflow of the network of sites being worked on.
- Additionally, you will work on making cutting-edge and creative tools that will make the rest of the Tech Team’s jobs more streamlined, which means that you will need to be confident in your backend development skills. The role will require you to be fluent and confident on both backend and front-end technologies.
- A full working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Ability to easily navigate and understand the document object model.
- Know what impacts the speed of a website from both the front and backend and take it into consideration with every piece of code you write.
- Have experience with and also be able to use a version control system.
- Not only be able to write excellent procedural code, but also write object-oriented PHP and be fully versed on classes, objects, interfaces.
- Be familiar or experienced with the Symphony or similar frameworks.
- MySQL experience for queries and command line fixes.
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used.
- Debugging and code profiling experience.
- Knowledge of public API’s and how to interact with them as well as how to build and manage your own.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org