On behalf of KeyWee, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Senior Back End Engineer, you will lead the development of mission critical services and APIs. You will be taking full ownership of a system that directly affects the company’s success. To achieve that, you will collaborate with data scientists, Product Managers and Customer Success Managers in a dynamic agile environment.
helps the world’s best storytellers, like The New York Times, The BBC, National Geographic, Forbes, and Red Bull, to use the latest breakthroughs in machine learning and data science to help their content realize its potential. Our platform offers a new approach to content creation, distribution, and performance measurement by infusing content with data. Keywee is backed by leading investors such as Google’s Eric Schmidt and The New York Times, and has been a fast-growing, profitable start-up since its inception.
Keywee was founded in 2013 and quickly grew to serve hundreds of the world’s top content creators. We are fortunate to work with iconic publishing brands and digital natives like Conde Nast, AOL, Slate, The New Yorker, The Guardian, and New York Magazine. We are headquartered in Manhattan, Tel Aviv, and London.
Keywee fortunate to enjoy rapid growth and adoption by hundreds of customers, but really, we’re just getting started. As a Senior Software Engineers you will be joining a small team that moves fast, and you’ll own a substantial portion of our work within your respective domain. You’ll have the freedom to plan, experiment, and execute various projects. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s future, and have the opportunity to learn and grow with us.
- You are passionate about making sense of large amounts of data, taking the lead on making decisions and initiating new creative observations; all while helping to take our product to the next level
- You’ve got strong opinions about how to build the best scalable architecture and the experience to back up those opinions
- You are excited about developing an innovative product while making an impact as an individual contributor
- 7+ years of industry experience in a production Web environment, including monitoring and performance tuning
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby or Python for a Linux environment
- Prior experience in owning scalable modern web architecture throughout the full development lifecycle; design, development, testing, monitoring
- BSc in Computer Science (MSc advantage)
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with AWS
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment, container orchestration (Docker, k8s) — advantage
- A real passion for solving problems and delivering value
- Strive to write clean code, continuously refactor and improve existing code
- Working well autonomously and as part of a team
- Communicate effectively in English both verbally and written
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Workstation configuration upon employee request
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Friendly and trusted environment where all ideas are heard
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com