On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Expert Mobile iOS Developer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Our client is building the next generation global on-demand food-delivery platform, with data at the center of delivering amazing food experiences. They have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world’s largest food-ordering network and they are now innovating and creating new verticals.
The awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and is looking for the most talented people to join the team on their mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’
It was founded in March 2012 in Dammam, as one of the first online food ordering portals in the region, today is the food delivery platform leader in Saudi Arabia with more than 100,000 orders per day and millions of happy customers every month.
- Develop native mobile applications for iOS
- Create and maintaining architectural design and documentation
- Conduct audits, act as a technical consultant for the team
- Introduce and maintain quality standards for the mobile stack
- Start new projects according to the latest best practices
- Participate in pre-sales, estimate new projects
- Lead the development process on the project
- 5+ years of iOS apps development experience
- Strong knowledge of Swift programming language
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C programming language
- Communication with stakeholders and other product team members
- Strong CoreData knowledge
- Experience with CoreAnimation framework
- Experience in unit and integration testing (XCTest)
- Experience with common Design Principles
- Experience with iOS APIs and Capabilities
- Experience with common 3rd party libraries
- Understanding of app signing, provisioning, etc
- Experience with automated builds and CI
- Strong knowledge of SOLID, KISS, DRY Principles
- Experience with VCS (git)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile
- Experience with Android
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks (Flutter, React Native, Xamarin, etc)
- Experience with CLI
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Familiarity with SwiftUI, Combine
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org