On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
As your first journey in Ciklum you`ll work in a project for the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world. Our Client has been recognized for its exceptional culture with awards from Glassdoor, Entrepreneur Magazine, Forbes and more.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- End to end testing on all browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari), the latest versions. Testing using a Mac
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Good knowledge of SDLC
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Working experience with NoSQL Database
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent Jira skills, TestRail would be a plus as well
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Upper — intermediate English communication skills
- Understanding of programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (TFS, VSTS systems)
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Independent, Self-starter, Initiator
- Excellent communication skills for work with different groups within the project
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org