You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Our Client is a technology company building a platform of next generation technologies that are shaping the bank of the future. We collaborate closely with our global tier-1 banking partners to identify key business challenges that the industry is facing today.
We build innovative solutions that simplify banking and strengthen the backbone of its digital front.
Real-time banking insights provides us with a constant flow of critical challenges enabling us to develop innovative and purposeful technologies and build new ventures with a ready made customer base. By removing the guesswork from the process, we shorten development cycles, reduce costs, and accelerate time-to-market. This methodology presents unparalleled business value to our strategic partners and investors.
If you are looking to join a startup that is shaping the future of banking, be one of the pillars of the company and take part of all R&D responsibilities to build a SaaS from vision to production. To have a real global impact on banking platforms, then this opportunity is for you!
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies
- Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
- Software Design. Create and review software feature design documents and provide the solution
- NodeJS. Event loop, Frameworks, no/SQL databases, DB design, ORM, Cache, Security
- CI/CD, Docker
- oAuth, JWT
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- React, Angular, Vue
- Quality tools
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org