On behalf of the Ciklum Support Center, we are looking for a Content Producer to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be producing content on behalf of one of our clients MediaMonks for it’s existing customers according to a brief.
MediaMonks is the world leader in creative digital production. Since 2001 they produced & delivered thousands of campaigns for international clients such as Google, Adidas, Tommy Hilfiger, Netflix, Procter & Gamble, Unilever and many others.
Their production work is solid & scalable. They deliver on time, with no surprises other than a terrific result. Their projects have a short turn-around time and deadlines are tight. Their clients are demanding, they work with A-class designs and the required level of pixel-perfection is very high. MediaMonks’ headquarters are in Amsterdam and we have a production team in Dnipro, in Ciklum. Watch 2018 showreel with recent works here.
- As a member of our team of content managers you will be responsible for the timely production of high quality content for our clients
- Experience with common CMS systems (ideally WordPress, SiteCore, CoreMedia, Adobe Experience Manager)
- High knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS.
- English: upper-intermediate
- Graphic / interactive design tools from the Adobe suite
- Experience in working with JIRA or any other task management & tracking tools
What’s in it for you?
- A systematic, fast and accurate worker
- A team-player, willing & able to work hard and do over-time
- A professional & easy communicator
- Eye for detail, high level of accuracy
- PC literate, fast & accurate worker
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org