On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Azure DevOps Engineer to join Kiyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps (SRE) to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers maintain and automate routine tasks for applications and programs.
SRE responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Create build pipelines, provide architecture expertise in infrastructure planning processes.
- Be capable of easily grasping complex solutions
- Building CI/CD flow from the scratch, supporting and evolving it
- Take responsibility for the DevOps culture across different projects
- Help the team build a stable system with faster builds, more reliable releases, shorter time to market and improved performance
- Interact with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, colleagues and stakeholders in the business across different projects
- Keep yourself up to date with the latest technologies
- Introduce new possibilities with current and new technologies
- PowerShell/Azure CLI scripting/Azure graph
- ARM Templates/Terraform
- Deep understanding Azure AD
- Azure networking — network configuration and security, load balancing, app gateways, etc.
- PaaS components (app services, functions, MS SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB, key vaults, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Azure VM infrastructure (VMs families, Pricing models, etc.)
- Understanding of caching services like Redis Cache and CDN
- Understanding container services
- Azure DevOps (Repos, Pipelines, Artifacts)
- Build Tools (MSBuild, MSDeploy, dotnet, npm, nuget, etc.)
- Code Quality Analysis tools (Checkmarx, Sonarqube etc.)
- Strong Git knowledge
- Branching strategies (Gitflow/trunk-base development)
- CI/CD (gated builds, feature environments, zero-downtime deployments)
- Versioning (SemVer/Gitversion)
- Experience with other CI/CD tools (Octopus Deploy/Jenkins/Gitlab CI/Teamcity)
- Hands-on Experience with Linux environments and automation scripting
- System configuration (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/DSC)
- Hands-on Experience with containers orchestration tools (service fabric/ k8s / docker swarm)
- Experience with Package Managers (Nexus Sonatype/JFrog Artifactory/Proget)
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org