On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps to join the DevOps team on a full-time basis.
DevOps is the fusion of development and operations practices. The Central DevOps team is an enabler, our primary goal is supporting the development teams so that code flows from developers to production quickly and safely. We do this by providing a common set of tools that the others teams use.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Act as a technical acceptance point for DevOps team on a project
- Create concepts and designs for CI/CD pipelines
- Create an automated Deployment Pipeline to ship applications and infrastructure to production:
- Collaborate with developers, QA to architect and build the pipeline
- Provide clear reporting of the pipeline’s to all teams
- Support the teams to use the pipeline
- Troubleshoot issues and remove blockers with the pipeline to maintain flow
- Measure the pipeline and use this data to priorities work to continually improve it
- Provide centralized monitoring, logging, reporting and alerting tooling that the development teams integrate with
- Collaboration with Dev and QA teams in:
- Resolving issues and clearing blockers
- Priorities changes
- Providing environments
- Release flow refinements
- Quality gates implementation refinements
- Versioning refinements
- Experience in CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins with BitBucket or others);
- Docker and git experience as a must;
- Ansible experience as a must;
- Experience in automation builds and tests;
- Experience with code quality tools;
- Experience with microservices design;
- Strong knowledge of best DevOps practices and methodologies;
- Experience in logging and application monitoring tools (Dynatrace);
- Experience with AWS clouds
- Influential over design and development strategy;
- Collaborative and supportive of other teams;
- Able to embed DevOps best practice in all teams and calling out where this is not being followed;
- Observant and uses of data to make evidence based decisions with a view to continually improving the flow of code from developers to Production;
- Respected and inspiring;
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with client;
- Constant flow of new projects;
- Dynamic and challenging tasks;
- Ability to influence project technologies;
- Projects from scratch;
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
- European management style;
- Continuous self-improvement.
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com