On behalf of Deutsche Bahn Zeitarbeit GmbH, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Client is a subsidiary company of one of the most popular mobility service providers in Germany. This company offers personnel services in the form of temporary employment and recruitment for specialists how will implement new bridges, tunnels, train stations, tracks, and signaling systems and maintain them sustainably. As a part of our team, you can make your own input into something that remains: the infrastructure for future generations.
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/backend projects
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Close collaboration with other team members
- Successfully automated Acceptance Tests for Web-Applications/ Desktop clients and database
- Experience with Acceptance Test Frameworks, like e.g. Robot Framework
- Experience with Selenium
What’s in it for you?
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com