On behalf of ParagoEX, Ciklum is looking for a Project Manager/Coordinator to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
- Responsible for driving and monitoring progress of the project
- Responsible for the project delivery on time
- Coordinate all project management tasks
- Facilitate daily standups and weekly planning meetings
- Report to management on progress
- Proven experience in managing and delivering software projects
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Understanding of software development approaches including Agile & Scrum
- English — Upper-intermediate
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with outstanding abilities in root cause analysis
- Time/prioritization management skills
- Being a servant leader — Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com