On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for Technical Artist to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We’re looking for a highly experienced, versatile and passionate Technical Artist. You will be collaborating with Unity developers and Art team, integrating creative assets into the game, creating various game content with different mechanics and styles. As a Technical Artist, you will work closely with our Creative and Product and Development teams to shape Moon Active games.
A Technical Artist, as our company sees it, is a bridge between the Art and Development departments. Technical Artist works with different departments in the company and is in charge of the final look of the game. As a Technical Artist, you’ll be integrating all the graphic assets of the game in Unity, creating animations, VFX, and tools to improve our pipeline.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
About Client:Moon Active (moonactive.com)
is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- Integrate creative assets (art and visual effects) into the game
- Create precise 2D design and animations in Unity according to existing mock-ups
- Analyze and optimize the design to satisfy art and performance needs, or keep the balance between beautiful and fast
- Working as part of a Kyiv based agile cross-functional team that also includes Unity Developers, QA engineers and Backend developers
- Strong skills in Creative Suite Master Collection, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- A profound understanding of key-frame animation
- Production experience in Unity
- Experience with Unity’s Shuriken particle system
- Understanding of content creation/management pipelines for game production
- Experience working with both artists and engineers and understanding the gap between both disciplines
- Strong understanding of rendering pipeline (materials, draw-calls, batching, texture atlas)
- Ability to analyze tech design performance-wise
- Ability to analyze and improve workflows to enhance group productivity
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST
- Portfolio- is a must
- Experience creating and working with shaders
- Ability to sketch
- Understanding of 3D concepts
- Previous experience working in gaming companies
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with recreation areas
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
- Company presents for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage
- English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org