On behalf of Quali Systems, Ciklum is looking for R&D Team Leader and Scrum Master to join our growing Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Quali is looking for a talented leader to join the R&D department and manage a Scrum group. The role will include developing our flagship CloudShell product and driving new initiatives from design to release. The position requires management and hands-on skills (about 50/50).
About the project:
We innovate to change how people, process, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform to the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologist, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
- Leading a Scrum team of 6 developers
- Development of CloudShell product and driving new initiatives from design to release
- Performing management and hands-on tasks (about 50/50)
- At least 5 years of experience as a R&D team leader and Scrum master
- Experience developing Enterprise SaaS Applications
- Experience with various programming languages and technologies: .net core, python
- Proven software design experience
- Deep knowledge of databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience with innovative cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, K8S, GCP etc
- Automation as a religion
- Great troubleshooting skills
- Team player
- Great English skills
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Long-term full-time employment
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org