On behalf of Buyacar buyacar.co.uk, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As Front End Developer you will be responsible for the ongoing innovation of Buyacar.co.uk. As a company we embrace the philosophies of modern development and innovation in everything we do. Additionally, we pride ourselves on supporting our staff, allowing them the time to learn, grow and experiment. We value candidates who are highly collaborative, adaptable and passionate
About the Client
Buyacar.co.uk is transforming the way people buy cars, allowing customers to apply for finance, choose a car and have it delivered to their door. We have seen rapid growth in recent years and we’re expanding our development team to help build a new platform using the latest technologies, improve our product and brand as well as building new innovative features.
- Writing clean semantic code using practice and modern standards
- Work alongside the team, to code, suggest, and iterate on our development stack. The ability to implementing API driven component based architecture will be key.
- Optimize front-end performance is worth the time. Care about cross browser/device compatibility, progressive enhancement and making code superfast then this is the role for you.
- Communicate with multiple teams to offer development solutions that push out tech and our business forward. We love open source and consider it important to allow our developers the time to research, learn and contribute back to the community.
- Enjoy keeping up with and applying modern design patterns and philosophies
- 5 years of experience with Front-end development techniques and best practices
- 3+ Experience with modern JS libraries & frameworks (React, Vue)
- Front end performance optimization
- Responsive Web Development
- Progressive enhancement
- SASS, CSS, HTML
- Creativity, innovation and originality
- Keeping up to date with current design trends
- Experience designing in browser
- A comprehensive conceptual design range
- Experience with NextJS will be a plus
- Experience working with React.js or similar frameworks
- BDD/TDD and other testing frameworks
- Experience as part of an Agile team working with Kanban
- Working with high traffic sites in large scale organizations
- A passion for front end and open source development
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining high development standards
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment;
- Work with new technologies using best development practices
- Work with skilled and professional team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org