Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Talent Sourcing Consultant to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Search and engage both passive and active talent for assigned pool of vacancies
- Use market expertise, data, and business acumen to develop and implement effective candidate sourcing strategies
- Combine and activate various technical tools and sources depending on search specifics
- Perform screening interviews to assess preliminary technical skill sets with suggested action items on how to progress the candidate forward
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates in terms of current and future hiring needs through on-going relationship management
- Contribute to promotion of Ciklum’s employer brand
- Recommend and drive process improvements that impact recruiting effectiveness
- Higher degree (technical OR IT is a plus)
- At least 0,5 year of experience in recruitment / HR / market research or sales
- Passion for technology and innovation
- At least upper intermediate English
- A self-driven person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to develop and implement creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with good presentation skills
- Stress resistance
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com