On behalf of Paragon ID, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
You will play an integral part in the development of a new scalable IOT solution platform which is both technology and market agnostic.
Paragon ID is a leader in identification solutions, in particular in the e-ID, Transport & Smart Cities and Traceability & Brand Protection sectors.
Paragon ID employs more than 600 staff, with manufacturing sites in US and Europe, close to its customers.
Paragon ID is listed on Euronext Paris with a majority of its shares being held by Paragon Group, a leading provider of Identification and Customer Communications services. Paragon Group has a turnover in excess of €1.25 Bn (proforma) and over 8,000 employees.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of server-side logic with user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- 4+ years of experience in Python development
- Experience with Web frameworks (Django)
- Experience with REST API communication
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Expertise with Git
- Experience with CI/CD environment (GitHub or GitLab)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with microservice architecture
- Very good written and spoken English, used day-to-day in a professional environment
- Mature, self-organized and responsible person
- Able and willing to help other team members with their tasks where needed
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org