On behalf of the Ciklum Client, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis and expand a newly formed squad.
This squad will be focusing on the rebuild of one of the business internal tools. The right candidate will be involved in all the stages of SDLC, contributing to shape the next generation tool it’s aiming to build.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our ever-growing team of empathetic problem-solvers. You will be helping us craft amazing experiences for our users. We are passionate about building experiences which are simple, useful, accessible, and ultimately solving a real problem.
As such, you will be helping us make sure that our products are tested and have a top-notch quality. You will also be helping us improve our quality assurance workflow and methods.
Our Client helps people make smart choices online. We create experiences and products that inform and entertain a global audience, providing unparalleled insight and guidance in the highly competitive world of gaming. We are rapidly growing. We are looking for the most engaged, innovative and sharpest people to build the best digital teams in the world. From our offices in London and Warsaw we bring to life a network of over 150 products across 50+ countries and 21+ languages.
We believe that our four values unlock the potential in each of us to achieve great things. Our unique culture empowers our diverse, talented and high-performing teams in Engineering, UX, Design, Content, SEO, Marketing, Product and many more.
We are looking for people who want to bring their skills and best selves to work, develop them, and have the greatest experience of their working lives while producing the best work they have ever done. From truly epic company parties to dedicated time and resource for personal development — our culture and people drive success and the market-leading work we do.
- You will work with the development team and stakeholders to define test criteria as well as identify and address areas of strength and weakness in the current test setup
- You will take ownership of continuously testing all website or application output in an Agile workflow (Squad model), reporting back to the development team and product owners
- You will be responsible for the test planning of new features and products by analysing test results of all aspects of web applications
- You will be reviewing product specifications to provide feedback based on usability, feasibility, and complexity
- You will act as a champion for best QA practices and reinforce these with the rest of the team
- You have hands-on experience testing web applications in a variety of browsers and mobile devices
- You have a strong background in manual testing such as exploratory testing, regression testing
- You have experience with designing and implementing test automation and relevant systems
- You have a good understanding of web development and Agile project management workflows, including associated tools like JIRA and Confluence
- You have the ability to write technical documentation for non-technical users
- You have excellent organisational skills, a methodical approach to working, and a keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to isolate defects effectively and provide specific conditions for reproducibility
- You have a good understanding of software product and testing lifecycles
- You are a self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced distributed environment with the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time
- You like to dig deeper into an issue to find cause and not just effect
- You are keen on learning new technical and functional aspects
- You are self-motivated and able to add impact and value during down times
- You have a user-centered approach when it comes to testing by asking how does this affect users
- You have knowledge of web design basics, including CSS
What’s in it for you?
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org