On behalf of Rewire, Ciklum is looking for a Middle React Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
At Rewire we are shaping the way international workers manage their finances.
We are building the first digital banking platform for migrants to serve migrants all over the world during their time abroad to a more secure future.
We believe in complete transparency and fair banking system for everyone. Our values of doing social good, pushing new boundaries and valuable opportunity for all, is part of everything we do.
- About Rewire:
- Work with the best developers — Microsoft, Oracle, Box (Principals & Seniors) alumni
- Fintech startup, backed by VC investors
- 40,000+ paying customers, growing fast!
- Innovative online digital financial services in Europe & Israel
- The way we’d like to work:
- Components will be written in React Native Web
- All UI cases will have relevant stories in Storybook
- Components will have significant test coverage (>70%) of unit tests (jest, enzyme etc.)
- Components will be packaged in a lib using webpak
- We would like to be part of CRs.
- Building pixel perfect tested UI components in React-Native-Web which support translation, reactive and work cross platform
- 2+ years of experience with React.js / React Native
- Enthusiastic about great UX and UI
- Experience with Redux
- Experienced in React Native
- Experience in React-Native-Web
- Experience in Jest / Enzyme
- Experience working with Story book
- Experience with building and debugging mobile apps (Native apps with webviews)
- Experience with Translation frameworks (i18Next)
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly with clients
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com