On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for experienced Senior Back End (Node.js) Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis and to help create awesome games at a company that puts quality at the front.
As a Back End Developer developer you will be working in a scrum team (7-9people), creating new features for our main game Coin Master, as well as improving our core architecture.
We’re looking at various levels of experience as we want people who can bring a variety of different things to the team.
We are looking for a Strong developer to join an engineering team that is responsible for building complex, high-scale, and real-time systems.
About Client: Moon Active (moonactive.com)
is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
- Stunning art
- Fun game play
- Marketing expertise
- Data science
- Advanced technology
- Delivering new game features every few weeks
- Building distributed systems and microservices
- Mainly developing real-time mobile game server with Node.js and Redis
- Working with the Kyiv-based cross-functional team that also includes Unity developers and QAs
- Occasionally the team is visiting the Tel-Aviv office
- Backend development experience (any OOP language, ex. Java, C#, etc.)
- Familiarity with Node.js
- Experience with distributed systems and microservices architecture
- Experience with NoSQL databases (ex. Redis)
- Experience with Backend development of real-time web services
- Experience in a high scale system will be a plus
- Experience working with Scrum teams will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English is a MUST
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
- Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
- Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
- Flexible work schedule
- Kitchen with healthy snacks
- Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
- Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, and parties)
- Corporate gifts for birthdays and work anniversaries
- Education expenses coverage, English classes, Corporate trainings
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
- Bicycle/Car parking
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org