On behalf of Aller Media, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Developer to join Odessa team on a full-time basis.
- We want you to help us create and give the applications in the portfolio the appropriate attention
- As a team member you probably know where your key competence will be of best use. Help solving issues everywhere along the stack. Your suggestions will be valued
- Good knowledge of React.js
- Unit test Experience
- Strong English skills
- Dynamic and quality oriented
- Team player, communicative
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly and driven team
- Competitive salary
- Lunch and Learn — meetings ones in few weeks where each team member can share some interesting thoughts/ideas with the team while having lunch
- Corporate Hackathons
- Access to the stakeholder — real feedback from the end users
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Team buildings
In terms of technology we use Node.js, React and Go as our primary stack. Everything runs on Kubernetes in Google Cloud.
The team is responsible for all development on several of our brands, many of them have several hundred thousand unique users every day! When our new services are set up and in production, they will still need some tender loving care and continuous development.
The upside with our team is that the portfolio has stakeholders from a large part of our Norwegian organization. The team we want you to join has an internal credibility of being agile, fast, friendly and fixing real problems. On top of this you will have the room to widen your skillset and become an even better developer. Because we will challenge you!
As English is our preferred language for communication (unless you are fluent in Norwegian as well) it is really important that you are skilled in both written and verbal English. We have standups on video every morning.
As a team member, we don’t expect you to know everything about the business, but if you can understand the issues at hand from a business perspective, we believe that will help you produce the best fixes for our problems and contribute with value other than just lines of codes.
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org