On behalf of EFG, Ciklum is looking for a Java Technical Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Mobile project has been started three and a half years ago from three persons (two developers and one QA). During this time we were able to grow up to 14 team members and we are keeping our increasing. We successfully released three native Mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms and working hard on new features, improvements and new applications.
About the Client:EFG (efginternational.com)
is a worldwide private banking group. The e-business division, located in Geneva, is in charge of a portal hosting all the public web sites of the group, as well as the intranet, extranets and ebanking services. EFG is building a new platform for all the e-business solutions and partnered with blue infinity to deliver a state of the art platform based on Java technologies.
As a member of SCRUM team located in Kyiv, you will have a chance:
- Participate in full development lifecycle of the Digital Solution platform, based on MicroService architecture
- Take active development part in Spring Boot and OSGi based Server Platform and Angular based front-end for a wide set of eBusiness applications
- Take a part in architecture discussing and implementation on all layers: database, server-side, REST API, web, security
- Be a member of highly professional mixed skills team(s)
- Use the latest development techniques: TDD, code reviews, pull-requests, etc
- Dive into real Agile (SAFe) environment and follow the latest modern trends
- Work with latest development tools: IntelliJ Idea, BitBucket (GitFlow), Maven, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence etc
- Learn from your colleagues and share your knowledge and experience
- Work in human size intercultural project with opportunities for everyone to work on a various technologies
The right persons will need to have next experience:
- Finished higher engineering education in IT
- Minimum 5+ yrs. experience with Java, 3+ yrs. of web development
- Java core
- REST API
- Multithreading & concurrency
- Design patterns (GoF, Integration, anti-patterns, etc.)
- Microservices (Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, AWS/Azure is a plus)
- RESTful services (design, develop, test)
- Dependency Injection Framework (Spring, SpringBoot, OSGi Blueprint, etc)
- JPA Framework (Hibernate, OpenJPA etc)
- Knowledge and experience with NodeJs is a plus
- Knowledge of Security protocols (Kerberos, OAuth2, JWT) is a plus
- Architectural diagrams like UML2 is a plus
- Intermediate level (or higher) of spoken and written English
- Grown-up mentality, responsible person who is interested in self-development and continuous growth
- Able to communicate in a diplomatic and respectful way with any person
- Able to make her/his ideas/knowledge understandable to team members through talks/documentation/presentations/etc
- Place the interests of the company on the first place
- Can delegate, plan her/his work and help other team members
- Can listen to team members, understand them and open to their suggestions
- Take responsibilities, make commitments and stand for them
- Proactive, solution-driven and open-minded to other team members solutions
- No princess-diva attitude, have an iPhone and bring a bottle of Malbec wine to Architects on first day
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work for a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com