On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a .NET Team Lead to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The main focus of the team is Finance related aspects of compliance. You will be involved in the implementation of new functionality in our KYC, Account Statement projects.
Now we are in progress of migration to the latest Angular, .Net core, Microsoft Azure, so part of the tasks will be related to it.
About the Client:eToro
) is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
- To champion agile values and to drive the teams for continual improvement
- To play the role of senior peer to engineers in the team, to help them meet professional challenges, advice on best approaches, do 1:2:1 session, facilitate knowledge sharing across the team
- Act as a complete technical owner of the Compliance Team in charge of processing millions of dollars on a daily basis
- Own the design process of the features in this team and implement them with high quality
- Define, improve and implement the working procedures within the team to improve delivery capabilities
- Implement high standard application guidelines (CI/CD, monitoring, cloud-based, etc.)
- Face technical challenges of a globally distributed high scale system (performance, fault tolerance, security, etc.)
- Work with peer team leaders, the business requesters, Product Owners, and Project Managers to create and execute the yearly agenda
- Be responsible for the production, perform on-call duties (we use Pager Duty)
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Development
- At least 2 years of experience as a development team leader with Developers, QAs roles in place
- Strong C# experience (.NET 4.6/4.7 and .NET Core)
- Experienced with microservices design
- Experienced with MS-SQL server
- Good knowledge of the Scrum process
- Experienced with cloud technologies
- Experience with Angular development
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experienced with the Fintech industry and/or compliance domain
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com