On behalf of Ongage, Ciklum is looking for Full Stack Developer to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
About Client:Ongage (ongage.com)
, established 8 years ago by a team of entrepreneurial professionals with a passion for email marketing in particular, and digital marketing in general. Their mission was to better email marketing. A component-based platform was born, powered by a feature-rich dashboard that hosts advanced segmentation tools and a full suite of analytics, ultimately helping marketers drive measurable growth and increase deliverability.
Now it is a leading SaaS company serving hundreds of worldwide customers in the email marketing and messaging arena. We help marketers create a consolidated and effective email marketing operation that is best suited to their needs. Our goal is a constant one: to make it simpler, quicker and cheaper for marketers to inbox great emails.
Ongage technology is high in scale, we enable delivery and and analytics of 4 Billion emails messages a month via APIs to tenth of partners, which are the biggest ESPs in the world. We manage 10 TB of Big Data, tenth of clusters of Redshift, Mongo DB. Out stack also include node.js, PHP, MySql (RDS), Redis, Memcached, AWS SQS, bash. With your help we plan to get into RabbitMQ, and React.js as well.
- Develop a scaleable real-time message processing system based RabbitMQ and Redis
- Be a proactive part of a scrum team that is just being formed
- Keep outstanding code quality standards and high test coverage
- Most be focused of the Back End, the Front End involvement should be minor
- 3 years in Web Development Technologies (examples: Node.js/Java/Ruby/Python/Golang/.NET)
- 2 years of experience in Node.js
- Experience and string knowledge in databases, relational and noSQL. Mysql and MongoDB preferred
- Experience in OOP, design patterns / best practices
- Experience in Front End framework (React/Angular 2+ preferred)
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Experience in Message/Job Queues — RabbitMQ / SQS / Redis Queue / MQTT
- Familiars and reads on various technologies (Back End, Front End, DBs and queues)
- Experience in large scale systems — high volume of requests / big data / data processing with scale
- Great communication skills
- Ability understand product requirements
- Can do attitude
- Team Player
- Smart, exceptional
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com