On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
EAT.ch is established online takeaway market leaders in Switzerland. EAT.ch future growth and stability are critical to the wider success of the JUST EAT Group. Our engineering team is responsible for delivering all the changes to EAT.ch high-transactional platform and has complete feature ownership all the way from initial technical design to ensuring they operate successfully in production at peak times.
About Client:JUST EAT (just-eat.com)
is the world leader in online takeaway ordering — processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour’ as we embark on creating the world’s greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
As a QA Engineer, you play a key role in ensuring that your team can efficiently turn JUSTEAT’s ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Perform manual & exploratory testing of web applications
- Work closely with the Justeat CH Product Managers to ensure that delivery and quality expectations are clearly understood
- Be able to execute tests in an effective manner
- Clarify ambiguous scope; you should be one of the team members who can spot requirements that are open to different interpretations
- Ensure that your releases have the right level of test coverage, including unit, functional and performance tests
- 3+ years of manual web testing experience
- 1+ years of automation testing experience
- Working within a high-transactional e-commerce business
- Being able to manage all QA activities during a weekly distributed agile environment
- Establishing how much testing is needed based on risk
- Experience with querying databases
- Experience with a Linux environment (server logs, fault finding, application configuration)
- Experience of use and set up one of the CI tools (Teamcity, Jenkins etc)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Git
- Web test automation using selenium or cypress
- Mobile or react native applications testing
- JS or PHP skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Business trips to Zurich
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events;/li>
- Regular hackathons — use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com