On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Senior Business Analyst to join our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Identify root cause and frame the business problem, find out the optimal way to leverage market opportunity, define the best solution from alternatives. Lead solution scope management to ensure that the final result covers Client business needs and Ciklum capabilities.
Our client is a world leading company supplying equipment and software for tolling companies. In scope of the project Ciklum will be developing the back office platform for managing commercial activities of the tolling agency including managing customer accounts, data exchange with other tolling agencies, receiving data from toll road equipment customer support, etc.
- Analyze capability gaps within Customer’s organization. Propose improvement methods and appropriate solution options
- Identify and define business needs and goals. Outline clearly stakeholders’ impact and their outlook on the project and teams
- Collaborate proactively with Business Stakeholders, Project Managers and Teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the needs. Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences. Moderate meetings and workshops
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to understand the capability, constraints and limitations of existing software. Participate and drive designing of TO-BE state
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define non-functional requirements including external interfaces and constraints
- Mentor other analysts on request. Organize knowledge sharing and training sessions for other analysts. Contribute to the corporate knowledge base
- Lead, synchronize and organise business analysts of sub teams
- Interact with the product team on product strategy definition
- Define business analysis processes and continuously improve. Establish and follow requirements lifecycle processes
- Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance
- Care about continuous improvement of Customer satisfaction
- Master degree or higher (in Computer Science or similar, desirable)
- Business education (desirable)
Skills & Abilities:
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain (desirable): finance, accounting, media, travel, logistics
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of business process optimization and modeling approaches
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Knowledge of different elicitation techniques
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources. Systems thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities. Quick learning
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances and feedback
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Self-confidence and ability to handle rejection and accept criticism
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form
- One of the following (desirable): IIBA CCBA or CBAP, OMG UML, OMG BPMN
- IT experience 3 years (4+ desirable)
- Experience in business analysis 2 years (3+ desirable)
- Proven experience in communication and presentation for large audiences and top management
- Experience in training development and conduction (desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Highly responsible work and tight schedule
- Simultaneous handling and fast processing of multiple tasks
- Often onsite visits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org