On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for Senior Automation QA Engineer with C# to join our Kyiv team.
The main goal is to add sustainable value to buildings for their residents and owners. To achieve this, data and processes are managed to make the building climate-friendly, safe and comfortable.
The company device infrastructure makes smooth data-based building data management possible, doing away with traditional on-site reading of energy meters in particular. This increases convenience for residents and owners as it dispenses with meter-reading appointments and waiting times and reduces data and process management times.
The project works on providing an easy to use application for TabletPC, which is able to gather and analyze indicators from different appliances like water/heat/electricity meter etc. with further using them for different actions like reporting, payment etc. Today it is looking for the opportunity to decrease time of manual testing required to ensure quality of its configuration tool by testing automation
- Web UI & API automation testing
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Tests migration on an existing framework
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Working in Agile team
- Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
- Reporting to the QA Team Lead
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and NUnit.
- Solid skills in С# and OOP.
- Strong experience in automated mobile applications testing (Appium)
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with API level testing.
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Good English skills — Intermediate and above
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools
- Experience with SDLC tools like TFS, Azure DevOps, TeamCity etc.
- Experience with Windows Application Driver (WinAppDriver)
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Knowledge of other languages would be a great plus.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and „Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org