On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for Full Stack ROR Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
• Participate in design and planning discussions, contribute architecture ideas
• Develop and test new user-facing features
• Write highly scalable, reusable and testable code
• Optimize application for maximum speed and performance
• Collaborate with other team members
• Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Experience in OOP and MVC design and development patterns. Good understanding of data structures and design patterns
• 3+ years of back-end development experience in building large, complex, highly scalable web applications using Ruby on Rails framework
• Solid understanding of Ruby syntax, its nuances and core concepts. Ability to write clean and readable code
• Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies (e.g. MySQL, ElasticSearch, CouchBase, Redis, etc.)
• Comfortable with source version control software (Git)
• Knowledge and understanding of server-side architecture best practices, good understanding of the HTTP protocol and networking
• Experience with Less/Sass, responsive frameworks (Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation Framework etc.)
What’s in it for you?
• Experience working in a UNIX environment
• Familiarity with Angular/React/Vue or similar frontend frameworks
• Proficiency in ES6 and newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Having Github portfolio or link to open source work
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com