At Tictrac (tictrac.com), we have a simple mission: to change the way people look after themselves, for good. We’re trying to achieve this via a multi-device health and lifestyle platform that provides users with lifestyle plans and support tailored to their wellbeing goals.
Our platform syncs with 100s of monitoring devices (think Fitbit, Jawbone etc.) and popular diet and fitness apps, allows users to compete in fitness challenges and delivers goal-based programs designed with input from leading personal trainers and experts in behaviour change.
Rather than being supplied directly to consumers, our platform is licensed, globally, by health, insurance and government organisations keen to engage their audience in lifestyle, fitness and wellbeing to reduce the risk of major health conditions.
• Being a key stakeholder in the architecture, design and development of our web applications.
• Implementing solutions and building applications for the web platforms by translating business requirements and designs into high quality, reusable code.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ideate, define, design and ship new features.
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, recommending and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency and product enhancements.
• Creating unit tests to verify functionality, usability and general reliability against specifications.
• Diagnosing performance issues, troubleshooting issues reported by stakeholders, debugging and implementing code fixes to improve the backend performance.
• Working with cross-functional teams to produce and maintain internal and external-facing documentation.
• Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the web applications.
• Participating in technical discussions and contributing to decision-making in relation to the web platform.
• Software architecture and design patterns knowledge.
• Able to design, plan and implement complex technical solutions / architectures.
• At least 2 years of experience with React.JS.
• Comprehensive skills with build tooling such as Webpack/Grunt/Gulp.
• Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, experience with server-side CSS pre-processing platform, such as SASS.
• Experience with UNIT testing using Karma & Jasmine or Jest.
• Proven knowledge of REST API and service-based architecture and development.
• Working knowledge of tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Jira etc.
• Solid understanding of the full development life cycle.
• Experience working with product management and UX/UI designers.
• Advanced English skills.
• Previous JS experience is an advantage.
• Experience in server side technologies (Node.js, Expres.JS).
• Prior experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Ci /CD) technologies, specifically Drone and Jenkins.
• MS/BS degree in Computer Science or another engineering related subject.
• Committed to creating quality products.
• Sound problem solving and debugging skills.
• Able to work to tight timescales.
• Can take ownership and work autonomously on large technical projects.
• Consistently able to strike a good balance of technical tradeoffs and business priorities.
• Demonstrable ability and willingness to think in terms of product/business as a whole.
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills and initiative.
What’s in it for you
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!