On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our team on full-time basis.
Client — the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Estimate the required testing time
- Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers.
- Functional and regression tests execution
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 5+ years professional experience in QA area
- At least 4 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Experience with NoSQL Database
- Good experience in working with REST, SOAP API
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Understanding of test design techniques
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Excellent Jira skills
- Experience with TFS, VSTS systems
- Upper — intermediate English communication skills
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Understanding of programming languages (PHP, Java or Python)
- Experience with web automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver)
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Learn different business domains
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Projects from scratch
- Continuous self-improvement
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com