On behalf of Ciklum JS Team, we are looking for a strong Developer to join our team on full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Agile team that develops modern hi-tech web applications. We use best practices and create new solutions and approaches. Our passion is about programming, learning and sharing knowledge and experience. And to be on the cutting edge of technology.
We provide an expert vision for client requests using technology standards and best solutions. Working as an outsource team we build and develop our team to fit growing IT market requirements. We support long-term projects and fast start-ups. Considering bench opportunity we encourage our team to learn new technologies and apply them on a real projects.
Client — the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. Client provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services worldwide.
• Delivery. Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards;
• Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards. Use industry best practices of development processes & tools;
• Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of UI mockups/wireframes to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time;
• Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving front-end technologies;
• Be proactive in communication with team members and client;
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
• HTML/CSS. Preprocessors, Methodologies;
• Application state management;
• Package management, Module bundling;
• Components, Directives, Routing, Services, Forms, Testing, Pipes, HttpClient;
• RxJS, NgRx;
• Patterns. Observable, Decorator;
• HTTP, REST API;
• Design patterns, OOP, Development principles;
• Software testing. Approaches, testing types;
• Intermediate English;
• Understanding of Scrum process;
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
• Other mainstream frameworks like a React, Vue, React Native, Ionic, Node.js;
• GitlabCI, TravisCI;
• Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture;
• Diligent, responsible, communicative, proactive;
• Strong & clear communication skills;
• Good team player;
• Willing to improve professional knowledge;
What’s in it for you?
• Career growth opportunities
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new solutions and services
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
• Professional skills development and training programs
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Learn different business domains
• Constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Projects from scratch
• Continuous self-improvement
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org