On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for Manual QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum Digital Quality Engineering Team is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 30 projects simultaneously.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia. Founded in 2011, the company is headquartered in London with offices in New York, Chicago, Miami, Frankfurt, Bremen, and Sydney, with more than 500 specialists worldwide. They have over 8+ millions customers in over 165 countries.
• Requirements analysis and processing
• Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
• Estimate the required testing time
• Perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
• Functional and regression tests execution
• Test Summary reports preparation
• 3+ years professional experience in QA area
• At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
• Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
• Experience with NoSQL Database
• Good experience in working with REST, SOAP API
• Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS, JQuery
• Good knowledge of test design techniques
• Good knowledge of bug life cycle
• Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
• Experience with TFS, VSTS systems
• Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
• BS + in Computer science or relevant
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you:
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies;
• Webinars, Udemy courses
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org