On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company, Ciklum is looking for Functional QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Zoomdata (www.zoomdata.com) allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing large datasets from various sources, relational and non-SQL. We turn data into knowledge, and we do it with an evolving, real-time perspective.
Zoomdata is an innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web application platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems.
Zoomdata is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
• Functional (manual) testing of Server side and API functionality
• Testing new and existing functionality developed by an Agile team responsible for Zoomdata custom and internal connectors
• Identify, log, and communicate software defects through JIRA, Confluence, and other tools
• Develop, collaborate on, and execute Agile test cases, scenarios, and manual integration testing tasks to release high quality software on a monthly basis
• Proactively assist developers to find and solve development and production software issues through effective collaboration
• Work with company stakeholders including DevOps, Support, Solutions to communicate and collaborate on fixing application defects
• Actively participate in all Agile ceremonies and provide valuable input in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Retrospectives, and Sprint Reviews
• Be an active member of QA community of practice and collaborate with other quality engineers and QA director to improve testing, tools, practices and processes
• Experience with testing web based applications, microservices (3+ years)
• Experience with testing REST APIs (Postman, Curl)
• Hands-on experience of SQL queries
• Basic experience with Linux/MacOS console (bash commands)
• Familiarity with web debugging tools (Chrome dev. tools, Fiddler etc)
• Hands-on experience working in an Agile team development environment
• Experience with Atlassian suite products such as JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent job experience
• Experience with different databases (ElasticSearch, Impala, HDFS, Mongo etc) is a plus
• Some experience in big data technologies is a plus
• Experience with Java based testing frameworks (TestNG, Selenide) is a plus
• Experience with IDEs (Intellij IDEA, Eclipse) is a plus
• Basic Git commands knowledge is a plus
• Experience with Jenkins CI tool is a plus
• Good written and verbal English and the ability to communicate with English speaking counterparts on a daily basis
• Strong written and verbal communications skills to collaborate with local and US-based developers, testers, product owners, scrum masters, directors, and executives
• Ability to self-organize and self-direct in a matrixed organization with frequently changing priorities
• Ability to test software from end user’s point of view and think “big”
• Passion for quality assurance methodologies and end-user applications testing
• Attention to detail and ability to design creative exploratory test scenarios
• Strong worth ethic and emotional intelligence including being on time for meetings
• Ability to work in fast-changing environment and embrace change while still following a greater plan
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary
• Young, motivated and Agile team with supportive management in Kyiv and the US
• Interesting and meaningful work without menial tasks
• Ability to make a difference on testing approaches and methodologies
• Career coaching and external training opportunities
• Tight communications with US peers
• Exposure to working with top talent in Kiev
• Ability to learn Automation from top Automation experts
• Catered lunch twice a week
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com