On behalf of Credorax, Ciklum is looking for Automation Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform. At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
Design and develop from scratch a fully blown automation platform serving different applications and processes.
— BRAIN — payment gateway, decision / rule engine, kafka, high speed and velocity
— HPP — Hosted Payment Pages and solutions
— APM — alternative payment method gateways — same architecture as BRAIN
— SENDY — Scheduling and distribution platform providing real time report to our customers
• design and develop API, web and performance tests based on the automation frameworks
• improve the test automation frameworks based on the business needs
• develop automation frameworks and tools for API, web, server side white box testing for high velocity payment gateways and processes work in collaboration with QA, Development, Architecture teams
• 3+ years hands-on experience with Java
• 2+ years of experience in test automation
• strong technical skills
• experience in server side testing, white-box testing, API testing
• experience in Java 8 and OOD/OOP
• experience with Rest Assured, Retrofit or any other REST Client
• experience with Spring, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud
• experience with SQL
• experience with a version control system (Git)
• strong orientation to result
• good English skills
• Team player, motivated and results oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Analytical thinking
What’s in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with client
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• Process-oriented approach
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Be a part of a R&D Management forum participate, influence and contribute to the agenda, methodology and our constant strive to improve
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com