On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Azure Data Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
• Implementing Data Lake architecture (in Azure cloud as an option)
• Implementing ETL process (Azure Data Factory, Databricks+Spark)
• Architecture design, Tuning and Monitoring performance
• 5+ year in data integration projects;
• Understanding DWH and Data Lake architecture
• Azure experience (data factory, blob storage, data lake storage v2);
• Azure Databricks (PySpark)
• Strong experience in MSSQL;
• Performance monitoring & tuning ETL processes
• Power BI experience
• Good analytical skills
• English upper-intermediate
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you
• Close cooperation with different clients
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com