On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for QA Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Sisense is an award-winning Business Intelligence and Analytics software that’s radically changing the business world today: Sisense is the only BI software that lets non-technical people join, analyze, and visualize large data sets from multiple sources.
Sisense (www.sisense.com), the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
• Manage 4 QA engineers (2 Performance QAs, 2 Back End QAs). Set priorities, review tests and coordinate activities.
• Doing at least 50% hands-on testing (manual, automation, performance, etc).
• Be responsible for QA process, measurements and quality of the tests in the team.
• Define backlog for automation tests and review the results.
• Reporting to QA Director.
• Proven experience of leading at least 3 QA testers.
• Experience with Agile/ Scrum methodology
• Experience as E2E tester in complex systems (Client and Server)
• Automation background — executing, planning, scripting
• Knowledge or experience in BI world.
• SQL knowledge
• IT background (OSs, Network etc.)
• Strong leadership skills
• Team player, motivated and results oriented
• Management skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Willing to learn
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com