On behalf of LanguageWire, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack .NET Engineer who will assist the company in bringing competitive solutions able to fulfill high customer’s demand to quality, accuracy and performance.
LanguageWire is a translation agency with its own software plat-form. Our other teams develop a business process management system, connectors for CMS, whereas our team works on tools for translators. First of all, it is a web-application where translators work, as well as a set of micro-services under the hood. The team is located in the center of Kiev, at the Gulliver BC.
We do iterative development being close to our customers and re-leasing new features approximately each 3 weeks. We prefer
The company mostly uses the Microsoft technology stack (we are three times Gold Microsoft partners), hosts everything on its own servers. A dedicated team of IT administrators is responsible for the infrastructure. Together we are building our own private cloud. So it would not be a problem to get the latest .NET Framework or SQL Server version.
We expect a candidate to:
• Possess fast-learning, self-driving, self-organizing men-tality
• Be able to understand complex business’s domain
• Be a good team player
• Contribute to code base while keeping in mind mandato-ry requirements on simplicity, scalability and high perfor-mance
• Be involved in full solution development cycles starting from planning to showing demo
• Produce high quality testable code, unit and automated tests
• Do code review and communicate knowledge to other team members
• Solid experience in developing commercial apps using ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Core MVC
• Knowledge of OOP, OOD, TDD, DDD, SOA
• Good knowledge of C# and .NET framework
• Experience with MSSQL, ORM (nHibernate or Entity Framework), REST APIs
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or alike
• Good spoken/written English
• Understanding of Agile development methodology
• Client-side SPA frameworks (e.g. Vue.js, React, Angu-lar or any other)
• CSS preprocessors like LESS and SCSS
• Micro Services architecture
• Message brokers (Service Bus, Rabbit MQ)
What’s in it for you?
• Open and friendly, but also demanding work atmos-phere, where you have the opportunity to grow to become a rock star developer!
• Enthusiastic, professional and skilled colleagues that help each other to reach common goals
• Short communication distance: you communicate and work directly with the client
• Knowledge sharing, training and self-development op-portunities
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with a warm atmosphere that creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com