On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer with C# to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client develops a low-code platform for rapid application development, helping organizations build enterprise apps and transform their business faster. The platform combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling the visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
Software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
• Web UI & API automation testing
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
• Tests migration on an existing framework
• Test data and test environment preparations.
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
• Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
• Working in Agile team
• Participation in daily/weekly/monthly meetings and team activities
• Reporting to the QA Team Lead
• 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and NUnit.
• Solid skills in С# and OOP.
• Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
• Experience with API level testing.
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. SVN, Git)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
• Good English skills — Intermediate and above
• Experience with continuous integration processes and tools
• Experience with SDLC tools like TFS, Azure DevOps, TeamCity etc.
• Virtualization environment management skills
• Knowledge of other languages would be a great plus.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
• Close cooperation with client
• Possibility to learn different business domains
• Constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Projects from scratch
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and „Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org