On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for Senior Data Engineer to join our Ukrainian team (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa) team on full-time basis.
• Monitoring and optimizing Data Lake architecture (Azure mandatory)
• Monitoring and optimizing ETL process (Azure Data Factory mandatory)
• Architecture design, tuning and monitoring performance
• 7+ year in data integration / ETL projects;
• Experience using Data Factory
• Understanding DWH and Data Lake architecture
• Strong in MSSQL;
• Strong experience in SSIS;
• Azure experience (data factory, blob storage, etc.);
• Some experience in SSAS
• Power BI experience
• Performance monitoring and tuning ETL processes
• Azure Databricks (Spark/Scala)
• Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultivitive manner to find areas to improve
• Intermediate + English
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you
• Close cooperation with client
• Possibility to learn different business domains
• Constant flow of new projects
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Projects from scratch
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org