On behalf of Languagewire (www.languagewire.com) Ciklum is looking for IT Systems Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be part of IT department of Languagewire (11 employees), supporting numerous IT services operations. You will work with advanced IT infrastructure (private cloud consists of 350+ virtual servers) and will be able to learn new technologies. You will play a role in our transformation towards hybrid cloud solutions. You’ll also work with a DevOps sub-team and a large team of software developers closely.
LanguageWire is a leading translation platform supplier, servicing clients from its offices throughout Europe. With offices in 19 countries and 350+ full-time employees, LanguageWire develop and support online collaboration platform, offering a full range of language, business and technology services, including translation, website globalization, Multilingual SEO Translation service, proofreading, voice-over and Desktop Publishing services.
If this sounds interesting and you know that you are better than most in your field — please apply for this position!
You will be tightly involved into continuous improvement, extension and support of Languagewire IT infrastructure and Microsoft-based services portfolio, where you will share responsibility on Hyper-v Clusters-based infrastructure and it’s management services (SCVMM, SCCM), as well as BCP and ongoing day-to-day maintenance. You also will be involved in more common projects and transition initiatives, and supporting other services as needed. As ISO27001 — ready organization, we pay significant attention to security in everything we deliver. On our journey to the cloud, your technical competence, ability to investigate and resolve problems, and productively shift between numerous support-related and project activities will be challenged daily.
• Solid experience with MS Windows Server, virtualization platforms (Hyper-V, ESXi) and failover clustering
• Environments migration and backup/disaster recovery experience
• Experience working with System Center series of management tools
• Good PowerShell knowledge (scripting)
• Team player, flexibility to shift working schedule as needed
• Highest responsibility — understand that services availability is the most important, act accordingly
• Work-under-deadlines-pressure, self-organization and discipline
• Customer — Support altitude
• Intermediate+ English
What’s in it for you?
• Reach possibilities to learn advanced systems and develop DevOps skills
• Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!