Ciklum Digital is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our backup platform helps our 7000+ customers realize this vision though our IT resilience platform, an all-in-one converged disaster recovery that enables digital transformation, reduces downtime and data loss, and helps businesses move workloads seamlessly across clouds or data centers.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance.
We are looking for service-oriented specialist with spoken English language and excellent communication skills. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
• Resolve complex technical issues through research, log analysis, issue reproduction, and advanced troubleshooting
• Service Desk management. Incident Management
• Interfaces directly with customers at different stages of problem resolution process including understanding customer issues, communicating action plans for resolution, explaining developments, and conveying resolution
• Work directly with other technical support staff, quality assurance, development, and the Account Team to resolve problems
• Manages own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and negotiating and setting expectations with customers
• Thoroughly documents all issues, develops and reviews content for knowledge base. Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
• English Intermediate+, good speaking skills are necessary
• Shift work, only nights (Two nights followed by two off days. Night — night — off day — off day)
• Basic knowledge of virtualization
• Basic knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and other networking concepts
• Strong ability to combine monitoring function and other ongoing processes
• Service oriented with desire to help people
• Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
• Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
• Understanding of standard support procedures for proper reporting, escalation and follow up
• Experience with VMware vSphere family
• Experience in MS Hyper-V product/solution
• Experience in AWS virtualization
• VCP certification
• Cloud Computing experience
• Linux or UNIX familiarity with the installation and configuration of Linux or UNIX operating systems & setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux or UNIX systems
• Understanding of storage sub systems
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• Working in a comfortably located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Work with a large number of customers who use various approaches and technologies;
• Experience of operating on different cloud and on-premise applications
• Access to DevOps team knowledge, certifications, webinars, Udemy courses
• Ability to co-operate with Ciklum Digital DevOps team
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org