On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Project Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe (walkme.com) was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us.
We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success!
WalkMe’s R&D team is looking for a Technical Project Manager (PMO) to join our success and help drive our R&D team’s effectiveness and efficiency. In this position you will be leading the engineering operation’s strategy, overseeing its implementation and assessing its effectiveness. As the PMO, you will be a pivotal part of our R&D team.
WalkMe team in Kyiv is much consolidated, we invest in highly motivated people by giving them the best ecosystem, culture, team-building events, social terms, English classes, IT events and more. Our major goal is to retain the great and creative atmosphere.
Each team member will have the opportunity to be part of a great company and a game-changing product.
We’re looking for strong and loyal candidates that will be a part of the WalkMe family, Take care not just about the tech part, but also provide feedback and come up with ideas about the product and our work process.
• Lead Engineering group planning and execution throughout the entire program’s lifecycle.
• Understand and balance various aspects including: time, capacity, quality.
• Ensure the collaboration of cross-functional teams.
• Ensure efficient communication channels in the project.
• Be able to provide constant status updates.
• Make decisions based on analyzed data and ensure that the required improvements are made.
• Drive, implement and track projects’ KPIs.
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
• At least 2 years as a PMO in Tech company, leading projects for more than 20 R&D personnel.
• Proven experience in an Agile environment (knowledge in scrum).
• Excellent ability to plan and organize with high standards and with outstanding attention to detail and priority-oriented approach.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills — Ability to resolve conflicts.
• Experience in Jira.
• Ability to analyze and identify blockers.
• Proactive, responsible, independent, assertive, quick learner and self-managed.
• Upper-Intermediate English.
What’s in it for you?
● Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
● Medical Insurance
● English courses
● Free lunches
● Corporate team buildings
● Individual career plan
● Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
● Competitive salary
● Career and professional growth
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com