On behalf of GlobeKeeper, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Android Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
GlobeKeeper is a tactical and strategic operational platform that introduces military-grade security and encryption into civilian communication devices, elevating familiar personal communication features to mission-critical standards. GlobeKeeper enables users to transmit live video and streaming, share files, text messages and pictures — all in real time and in a secure environment while using the iPhones, Androids and tablets they already have.
• Implementing and working on all Android applications;
• Implementing and detailing broad features;
• Working both with Java and Kotlin.
• 3+ year of experience with Java;
• 2+ year of experience with Kotlin;
• Experience with WebSockets;
• RESTful API experience, working with 3rd party APIs;
• Experience with Device APIs (GPS&Location, Bluetooth, Wifi, Camera)
• Experience with developer tools (Jira, Git & Gitflow)
• English —Intermediate and higher.
• Experience with WebRTC or Video/Audio streaming;
• Experience with Networking;
• Familiar with the MEAN stack;
• Is up to date on latest Android released, versions and updates.
• Motivated, open-minded person, team player with good communication skills.
• Working well autonomously, without close supervision.
What’s in it for you?
• Exciting projects with great responsibility;
• Chance to have an impact on products;
• Working with skilled and motivated colleagues;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located oﬃce with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain. As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed. Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!