On behalf of Flixbus, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior Front End Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe’s largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon.
FlixMobility Tech, the highly skilled IT organization that contributes to FlixBus’s success, is currently looking for PHP Developers and Engineers (m/f) to join our Berlin office.
FlixMobility Tech is an organization with more than 150 members, organized in more than 20 cross-functional agile teams that base their work on state of the art technologies. To sum it all up, we have great ambitions and offer excellent career opportunities.
• Be a proactive part of product development team;
• Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions;
• Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
• 1+ years of experience of ECMAScript 6th edition;
• 3+ years of experience of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies;
• 1+ years of experience of ReactJS;
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations;
• Be passionate about creating great UI’s and clean code;
• Intermediate English and higher; any other European language is a plus.
• Experience with UI-kit and CSS frameworks;
• Front-end tests;
• Design Patterns;
• Experience with backend (PHP, REST, API, DB).
• Team player;
• Proactive and motivated;
• Easy to communicate with;
What’s in it for you?
• Be part of an incredibly fast growing company with a strong brand and highly motivated and international team;
• Work on your self-defined challenges during our HackRdays few times a year!
• Cutting edge technologies, Agile development practices, and product focused environment dealing with demanding engineering and scaling challenges;
• Training and Conference opportunities;
• Flexible working hours;
• Competitive salary;
• Regular business trips to Berlin and Munich;
• 12 100% free Flixbus rides per year, 5 50% vouchers for family/friends per year;
• Language course support.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!