On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Middle Front End Developer you will be responsible to take a visionary web product to the next level. You will join a team of web experts using wide range of technologies, and help shape the way companies around the world collaborate and hire.
• Design and code new application components and features with an emphasis on slick user experience.
• Develop efficient super-fast client-side with clean and highly efficient code.
• Utilize latest technologies and open source libraries.
• Work closely in tandem with a Back-End developer.
• Deliver slick, interactive and responsive user experience to all mediums including tablets and mobile.
• Work closely with management team, effectively communicate and collaborate with product owners and stakeholders.
• 2 years’ experience in building web applications.
• Minimal experience with React and Typescript.
• Experience with Mobx is a plus.
• Expertise in OO and functional JS, HTML 5, CSS 3.
• An understanding of software design, REST API design principles, component architecture, state management.
• A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies.
• Experience with web development tools.
• Working competency in English is required.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
• Competitive salary.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org