On behalf of EFG, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Mobile QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
EFG (efginternational.com) is a worldwide private banking group. The e-business division, located in Geneva, is in charge of a portal hosting all the public web sites of the group, as well as the intranet, extranets and e-banking services. EFG is building a new platform for all the e-business solutions to deliver a state of the art platform based on Java and AngularJS technologies.
Mobile project has been started three and a half years ago from three persons (two developers and one QA). During this time we were able to grow up to 14 team members and we are keeping our increasing. We successfully released three native Mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms and working hard on new features, improvements and new applications.
• Be involved in testing of highly secured native mobile applications
• Design and implement mobile application testing processes in the project
• In close cooperation with Product Owner from EFG bank elaborate and clarify applications features
• Design and document test scenarios for the futures
• Manual testing mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms
• Be able to learn and participate in writing automated tests on Appium
• Learn from your colleagues and share your own knowledge and experience with others
• Work in human size intercultural project with opportunities for everyone to work on various technologies and be part of the decisions.
• Higher education (preferable in IT)
• 2+ years of manual testing of mobile applications
• Must have previous experience in testing native iOS/Android applications with writing test scenarios
• Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Expertise in creating and maintaining Quality Assurance documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports)
• Experience-based test design techniques
• Experience with TestRail is a plus
• Experience with REST is a plus
• Experience with security testing is a great plus
• Experience with writing and running automation tests is a plus
• English spoken and written on the intermediate level or higher
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com